Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Fashion Post

Heres another fashion post for a casual day out. Most items worn are h&M basics and can be worn in so many different ways!  I have followed a more old retro look with the faded high- waisted mom jeans and the crop. This look seems like its been taken out of the 90s with a modern touch. I have never really been a fan of these jeans, until I put them on yesterday and surprisingly liked them. They are jeans that can be worn with pretty much anything tucked in or cropped. I slung on a plum shade cardi to add some colour into this outfit. Applying some plum lipstick added an extra touch. Accompanying these jeans with a thin black belt helped to permit me to wear black air forces. Opinions?







White Tee Crop: H&M - £3.99
Blue Faded Mom Jeans: H&M - £29.99
Plum Cardi: H&M- £9.99
Plum Lipstick: TopShop- ?
Black Cross Belt: Primark- £1
Black Air Forces: Footlocker- £44.99