Monday, 22 June 2015

Del Mercato, London Bridge

A new addition to one of the nicest spots in London. I tumbled across this place on the internet when looking for things I wanted to do this summer and as soon as I saw the colourful umbrellas I was thirsting to go. Me and my friend Michael made our way to the busy streets of central london and to find Del Mercato situated at the end of a road in borough market. I expected absolute chaos and heaps of noise and people but to my surprise this restaurant was tucked neatly at the end of a fairly quiet road. As we walked into this restaurant we were surprised too see it. It was huge! it was such a nice location and the umbrellas hung perfectly above bar tables. This was fantastic. We ordered food which we thought was decently priced for a restaurant placed bang centre of borough market. And it was delicious. I enjoyed a margharita pizza which was made from 280g of dough! and Michael enjoyed beef lasagne which he said was extremely yummy. I would recommend this restaurant on a summers day!