Sunday, 3 May 2015

Sovranos, Coventry

This cute little cafe at the heart of Coventry City Centre is my favourite restaurant in Coventry to date! I have been here numerous times, family and friends when they visit me. Me and my boyfriend also visit this very regularly! Its the perfect lunch date place.I can proudly say that their panini's and pizzas are too die for! Whenever I come to Sovranos me and my friends receive a affordable yummy meal! the pizzas are accompanied by the most delish sauce which I still struggle to distinguish what this may be! 

I am a vegetarian however so I can only provide my review based on the vegetarian options I have tried. However my friends deeply enjoyed their chicken options. This exterior of this cafe is unique and old fashioned with numerous antiques displayed around. Very creative if you ask me.

http://sovranocaffe.com