Saturday, 30 May 2015

Sky Gardens, London

I went to the sky garden for a free visit with my boyfriend earlier this week. It has been something I have been looking forward too see for a while. It was described too me as s 360degrees skyview of our beautiful city, London. We arrived at the sky garden as enjoyed the sky line views and the natural gardens. I must say drinks and food is a little on the expensive side! Just a quick visit to see this garden is a must! especially if the weather is nice. My travel posts are now going to be based on any location that is worth seeing. I was initially going to restrict it to international posts however I have decided to add posts of UK destinations and recommendations too since I have friends scattered around the UK for uni purposes! 


video

The london sky line




Me and daniel at the sky gardens