Saturday, 2 May 2015

First Fashion Post

Fashion: I wouldn't say I am a fashionista but I do enjoy shopping and clothes! this is my first fashion post of the outfit I put on today. This outfit is just a casual day outfit, I have attempted to mix smart with street fashion by accompanying the smart work style speckled grey coat and a grey turtle neck with casual day jeans and trainers.







I am a fan of trainers, most of my shoe cupboard is filled with all types of trainers. Trainers give a casual comfortable touch to many outfits. These black nike air maxes can be paired with many different outfits from denim shorts to pin rolled jeans. Definitely wouldn't recommend these with flared jeans or tracksuit bottoms though!

Turtle neck dark grey jumper: Primark's finest! - £2
Grey black and white speckled jacket: H&M- £32
Black Joni Skinny Jeans: Topshop- £36
Air Max 90's Black: Footlocker- £44.99
Gold rimmed black fifth watch: The Fifth: £71
Black and silver studded bag: George, ASDA- £8